Proof of Concept (PoC)
In only 5 days to your Camunda BPM prototype!
You would like to get to know the convincing approach of Camunda BPM? You would like to know which advantages result for your process and technology landscape?
Our experienced consultants and developers will provide you with a proof of concept in the form of a prototype for a selected process. Camunda BPM is a lightweight open source platform for business process management.
- Duration: 2 days
- Content: Modelling of the target process
- Participants: Specialist department, process management, architects/developers
- Duration: 2.5 days
- Content: Prototypical development
- Participants: Architects/developers
Live-Demo and Conclusion
- Duration: 0.5 days
- Content: Demonstration and lessons learned
- Participants: All stakeholders
Camunda Services GmbH
Camunda, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, develops the open source BPM platform Camunda BPM, that is used worldwide and has defined the BPMN 2.0 standard. The practical manual BPMN, published in 2009, is one of the most internationally successful publications on the topic of BPMN. For Camunda BPM, Mettenmeier offers complete solutions from consulting over workshops and technical implementations to product operation.