Get it done!
More Effective Maintenance and Planning of Networks
Whether as a separate department of the supply network operator, as a subsidiary or as an external service provider – professional network service means competence in the planning, construction and commissioning of networks as well as their maintenance with continuous inspections and a 24-hour standby service.
Across all divisions and processes, special software systems not only support the trouble-free and secure operation of the supply network, but also ensure greater cost-effectiveness and transparency as well as decision-making reliability in asset management.
- Network data and databases
- Planning and maintenance processes
- Procurement processes and warehouse management
- Technical and commercial controlling
- Work management and scheduling
- Apps and mobile technologies
- Portal technologies
- BPM and Workflow Management
- Energie- und Wasserwerke Bautzen
- LINZ AG
- MEGA - Monheimer Elektrizitäts- und Gasversorgung
- nvb Nordhorn
- Oberhausener Netzgesellschaft
- Public Utilities Marburg
- Public Utilities Saarlouis
- Public Utilities Unna
- Unterfränkische Überlandzentrale, Lülsfeld
- Wasser Nord
- WVW St. Wendel