The Basis for Professional Asset Management
Smallworld GIS is the professional geographic information system for grid operators in the energy and water industries. As an ideal platform for the company-wide use of geodata, it supports all business processes in connection with spatial data.
The Smallworld GIS, Core Spatial Technology, is the unique, object-oriented, database-supported product, which offers a powerful and consistent architecture. Therefore it is the basis for numerous innovative solutions for the planning, documentation and management of supply and sewage networks.
Thanks to its openness, Smallworld can be easily integrated with other products in which spatial information is required, for example in ERP systems, in grid calculation, in work management, in asset management, in the network control or in CRM systems.
Smallworld GIS is successfully used in numerous industries. These include energy and water management, local government, telecommunications, logistics and transport.
- First development partner of Smallworld/GE Energy
- Development of the standard NRMs Electricity, Gas, Water and Wastewater since 1996
- Numerous implementation projects for supply and sewage companies
- High customer satisfaction in projects and GIS support
- Wide range of GIS-based products and solutions
- Over 35 years of experience in the field of Network Data Management
- Highly qualified consultants and project managers – graduate and doctorate computer scientists, electrical engineers and engineers from fields such as water management, geosciences and many more.
- Development, implementation, sales and training partner of Smallworld/GE Energy
- Development of the Smallworld NRMs Electricity, Gas, Water, Wastewater since 1996
- Current certificates for
- Smallworld Core Spatial Technology
- Smallworld Design Manager
- Smallworld FFA
- Smallworld GSS
- Smallworld Electric Office
- Smallworld Gas Distribution Office
Product Recommendations for Smallworld Users
Upgrade to Version 5.3
Smallworld NRM Version 5.3
Plan your system upgrade now - it's worth the change! With version 5.3, GE and Mettenmeier release a new version of the specialist shells gas, water, electricity and sewer as well as the pipe management module. A multitude of new functions and improvements make an upgrade to Smallworld 5.3 worthwhile.
Your Advantages of Upgrading with Mettenmeier
- Developers of NRMs: You receive first-hand software to better support the current requirements in the company, but also through regulation and association specifications.
- GE-Partner: Our long-standing and close partnership with GE guarantees us early insights into new GIS versions. Through a joint approach, the current versions of the NRMs have been intensively tested and adapted to the core system.
- High adherence to costs and deadlines: Proven upgrade routines and experienced employees ensure an efficient upgrade project. This efficiency is reflected in a fair and reliable quotation calculation.
- High quality standard: We minimise your production downtime through proven test procedures and quality assurance measures in our network data services department. In training courses, you prepare yourself specifically for the new and upgraded essential version features.