Online Portals and Fully Automated Processes
Digital Grid Connection Process
The grid connection process at the grid operator runs through various departments and systems and requires information from numerous sources. Due to its complexity, a high degree of division of labor and control is required. Mettenmeier’s proven portal and workflow solutions digitise the entire process and automate the individual work steps.
New: App for Automating Quotations in the Grid Connection Process
The video is only available in German. You can turn on automatically generated subtitles for your preferred language in the bottom of the YouTube window.
Workflow Solutions for Grid Connections
Grid operators achieve greater efficiency and customer orientation through standardised and process-oriented handling of grid connection processes. With a flexible workflow solution, all activities and documents relevant for the connection, even across divisions, are controlled and managed, be it during the installation, modification/extension or decomissioning of grid connections.
Modules for your Individual Grid Connection Process
Customer Inquiry to Quotation Project Planning Execution of Construction Work Accounting and Archiving
Online Portal for Ordering Grid Connections
A flexible online portal is available as an interface for installation companies, property developers, architects and citizens. Here, the installation, modification/extension and decomissioning of grid connections can ordered quickly and securely. The procedure leads to a significant increase in efficiency and customer orientation. Paper-based application procedures can be completely replaced. In addition, the user has complete transparency through a structured history of his previous orders.
- Consistent procedure for order management of grid connections from initiation to calculation, planning, approval, execution of construction work to service recording and billing
- User-friendly interface for recording and processing grid connections internally or by sales partners
- Possibility for sales partners to initiate processes via the Internet
- Possibility to differentiate between flat-rate and calculated grid connections
- Possibility to combine electricity, gas, water, etc.
- Possibility of combined processing with commissioning orders
- Significant gain in time and quality in process execution
- Faster information for customers on the current status of the process
- Process control via a flexible workflow management tool
- Possibility to integrate ERP and GIS
- Frontend development as web application or portal - responsive and single-page
- Surface design independent of the backend and quickly customisable
- Realisation as business process solution with BPMN 2.0 standard for process modeling and DMN for decision definition - thereby process transparency and flexible adaptability
- Control by BPM technology - usable for the digitisation of arbitrary processes
- Provision of GIS data and GIS functions as REST services
- Connection to ERP, document management and CRM
- Order management for construction work and other external services
Case StudiesThe Case Studies are only available in German.
Case Study ENERVIE
Case Study EnergieNetz Mitte
Mettenmeier's Online Portal at ENERVIE
The Video is only available in German. You can turn on the automatically generated subtitles for your preferred language in the bottom of the YouTube window.